Thursday 16 August 2012

Thoughts?

Wowza...what a week is has been. I was unable to post the last few days due to being at the snow.  I am back now safe and sound -  a few bruises and minimal sleep but I had a ball which is the main point right?

I am fighting to stay awake instead of sleeping all day so that I don't become a night owl tonight. I have some gorgeous smelling green curry in the slow cooker and the washing is airing in the washing machine. 

A while back I bought a dresser from a little (well its actually quite big) place in Mildura called Round Again. Around again is attached to the tip and collect furniture and goods that can be recycled instead of being thrown out. Having moved down to Wentworth with no furniture I had been looking around for the perfect dresser for months! 

I found one - I am not ready to put a photo up of it yet and I am thinking I might do it when I've finished my creation.

This afternoon I am on the hunt for some little draw handles for my little dresser! I would love some sweet little glass ones, but will settle for plastic (if they are super cute). I am still unsure what colour I am going to paint it either (I was originally thinking a nice bright orange... but the pastels are enticing me at the moment (but could that be a little bland?)


I've made a board on Pintrest for my finds so far! Let me know what you think!!!
I've attached a link to my pintrest below!

Pintrest Handle Hunt


love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment