Sunday 19 August 2012

Little Red Riding Hood.

Hello :) How are you? I hope your weekend has been splendid. I have had a wonderful weekend filled with delicious home made food, wine, coffee and spending a some time catching up with my beautiful boy.

Yesterday we did some errands around Mildura. We made a trip to Bunnings to get some boxes for our move (Yipiee - we are moving to Buronga, which is closer to Mildura!). I ventured into spotlight on a mission for a new skirt, we bought a new grinder for our coffee machine, did the groceries and picked up some bits and bobs from Kmart. What did you get up to?

So I guess the main idea of this post is to share my creative skills with you! Whilst in Spotlight I managed to locate a skirt pattern ( I was after an A line skirt pattern, but ended up with a high wasted pattern). I then located the sweetest of sweet Little Riding Hood material. Little Red Riding Hood is one of my favourite stories and I know where I can get the cutest brooch, earrings or even hair clips to match my creation.



Red Riding Hood Brooch set from Made by White @ www.madebywhite.com.au (Free shipping in Australia!!!)



So I spent last night cutting out my skirt pattern and material, pinning the darts and getting ready to get start sewing this morning.

Here is the material...
Super Cute!

And of course the finished product (and me!)






xx Gabs





No comments:

Post a Comment