Saturday 11 August 2012

Saturday

So the weekend is finally here! Wow it has been quite a crazy week. It was so nice to wake up this morning and realise I had no where to be and could do whatever I pleased with my day.

But alas, I cannot avoid work on the weekend being a school teacher so I spent the morning marking students papers, knitting 5 rows in between each paper (I am knitting myself a patchwork wool rug) and made myself a coffee.



My beautiful boyfriend was out for the morning and start of the afternoon doing his own thing and brought me home this beautiful bunch of flowers to make up for not spending the morning with me! How cute is he? Lily's too! My favourite!

I have had my slow cooker on today with Chili Con Carne simmering away all day filling the house with a beautiful smell. So late afternoon has arrived so quickly and I couldn't resist baking up some choc chip cookies! ( can't wait to munch on them for dessert :) )

What have you been up to this beautiful Saturday?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment