Monday 20 August 2012

Bits and Bobs

Good evening! How has your day been? I hope it has been splendid and filled with super smiles and great conversations to begin the working week.

My day was a little on the stressful side... and so I bring you todays post about some little things that make days a little bit sweeter.

Coming from Northern NSW I have always had the pleasure of waking up (when I got up early enough) to see the sunrise over the ocean. During the easter break this year Mark and I ventured down to Adelaide where we camped and had the pleasure to see the sun set over the ocean. This is one of my favourite photos from 2012. 

This one I am sharing with you from my teenage years in 2005 (15ish). It was such a beautiful moment to have a butterfly simply land on my finger (and being teenagers we had the camera at the ready); Simple beauty.
Last snap for the night is this man here. Gosh, he makes the worse days the best days by him simply just being around. This is us in New Zealand 2010. 

It has been a long and big day and whilst I had other things I wanted to share with you... A little flash back makes sleep come easier. Take time to enjoy your memories.

Take care, sweet dreams and see you tomorrow
xx
Gabs


No comments:

Post a Comment