Sunday 12 August 2012

The Junction

Wow! Sunday, where have you gone? The weekend is over for me - but not for all. But that is ok because I really had a beautiful weekend, especially today. What did you get up to?

I spent the morning watching my lovely boy playing soccer, I snuggled up in the car with my rainbow socks and my knitting (I also had some marking to do... I got a little bit done).

They had a good game and won in the end. Yipeee!




This afternoon we spent down at our favourite place - the junction (where the Murray and the Darling Rivers meet). I had to try out my new beanie that I HAD to buy because I am going on a snow camp tomorrow with school. I am totally disorganised ( don't have goggles... oops).


The Junction is a special little place for us; just 2 minute walk from our little unit, we can unwind and relax and simply just enjoy each others company and the wildlife. Of course we have our friend who we like to visit as well:



I hope your weekend has been splendid!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment